There’s a lot of reasons to be excited with this CES 2012 Innovation Winner.
1. In a nutshell, it’s a Window + 46″ TV + Touch Screen Computer. This elevates a whole new experience inside one’s house. It provides modern conveniences that enable home owners to access useful applications at home (Recipe, Twitter, TV shows, Music, Pictures) and for work (Presentation, Flight Information, World Stock).
2. Privacy is well-kept with it’s one-sided viewer.
3. It’s a space saver since it practically can serve as a real window with adjustable blinds and night illuminations.
4. Being partly solar-powered makes it somehow eco-friendly.
5. Although, my main worry is its durability from breakage, pun intended. I do hope Samsung would be able to figure this one out. If not, I’m sure the architect will find a perfect solution.
Personally, I would love to have one of these since I live in a high rise condominium which eliminates the risk of being accidentally destroyed by kids playing outside, and it’s a great space saver.
Would you like to have one too? Why or why not? Let me know in the comments section below!
Video from SamsungUSATube